Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Tool has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Susan J Tool has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Susan J Tool has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan J Tool is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The biggest problem with this office is the staff. They are extremely rude and unprofessional. We schedule an appointment and if you are even 1 min late they scowl at you are give attitude. When you are a pediatric office, you need to show happiness and compassion, There are kids coming to see a doctor for one reason or another. These kids want to feel welcome not be given attitude from some i hate my life office worker. People sometimes have drive hours and hours to get a pediatrician and if it snows or bad weather causes delays, be understanding especially when we call and tell you will are almost there. Most doctors' office have a 15 min reprieve and are really cool to work with you when you call a few min out. Not this place, they are utterly and completely the rudest office staff i have ever dealt with.
Sc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYork Pediatrics, 1538 Health Care Dr, Rock Hill, SC
Dr. Susan J Tool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.