Dr. Susan M Torhorst Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Torhorst?

Worst ER doctor ever

I was sent to the ER by my PCP to be evaluated for a suspected neuromuscular condition. I was having difficulty breathing, walking, etc. This doctor was suspicious, dismissive, and rude. When I questioned her decision to release me, she made some snide comment about not allowing me to have narcotics. Thing is... I wasn't there for pain. I don't know what is wrong with this doctor, but she was close to becoming unhinged. I'm now afraid that I'll have to go to the ER for fear of having my life in her hands. No, thanks.

No bedside manner

More interested in rushing me out the door verses listening to me regarding a health issue I've battles for my entire adult life.

Was the ER Doctor on call when I had an extreme allergic reaction to an antibiotic. Treatment was great and she actually listened to what I had to say. Was very friendly and phoned me the test results that came in after I was discharged.

Type 2 Diabetes