Dr. Susan Troyan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Susan Troyan?

She's the best - plain and simple.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

The Best of the Best

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I have been involved professionally in Medicine for over 50 years. It is rare to meet a doctor who is so dedicated to good care, patient outcome, and the patient having an excellent understanding of the diagnosis, and options available. In addition, Susan Troyan has a wonderful, calm bedside manner. She makes her patients feel they are the only thing on Dr Troyan's mind at this time. She a great mentor for young doctors to find their priorities and lead a life in medicine that finds them being the advocate for the patient, not the bottom line of the hospital. She is a tremendous asset to the organizations she chooses to associate with and to practice at. Her personality is such that you totally trust her helping you make decisions!

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

GREAT doctor! Only complaint is that because she is SO GOOD getting an appointment can be less then easy, and promptness is hit or miss at best.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Susan Troyan is top notch in many ways....her skills as a surgeon have left me with almost absent scarring, her compassion and concern are excellent, and she goes above and beyond what my experience has been with other medical professionals in my life

Outstanding

Posted on March 17th, 2012

She excels in her speciality,always professional and very caring.I appreciated the "team" approach. I knew when I met her that I had the best.I will always be grateful.

carol johnson

Posted on May 11th, 2011

This will sound crazy, but Dr Troyan made a surgical mastectomy a good experience. I never knew how important a caring surgeon was. In fact I thought that was an oxymoron! Dr Troyan is the best of the best. She diagnosed me correctly (misdiagnosed at first), told me exactly what was needed, helped me find the plastic surgeon, was always available to me. Beth Israel Deaconess has a great system for cancer patients. Very caring. Never left to fend for yourself.

A wonderful doctor!!

Posted on June 9th, 2009

I have had excellent care from Dr. Troyan, especially during my surgeries to remove a cancerous breast tumor.

Posted on August 21st, 2017