Dr. Susan Urba Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Susan Urba?

Posted on February 5th, 2014

The coordination of my dads cancer was unorganized which we believe cost any possibility of survival. We were told my dad was in remission from his cancer at the end of Nov. So, my mom and dad booked a trip to florida in Feb, he was taken off the plane by wheel chair. The hospital said he had bone cancer everywhere. When I asked Dr. Urba what happen, she said this cancer typically returns. I mentioned that you may want to tell families that, in the future. They presented that they got all the cancer and he was cancer free. Checking it wasn't a top priority for a high rate of cancer that returns.

Posted on September 15th, 2015