Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan D Varevice Mcandrew has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan D Varevice Mcandrew has the following 53 expertise
- Women's Health
- Seizure Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Urinary Retention
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Susan D Varevice Mcandrew has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. McAndrew has been my primary care physician for about 20 years (I may have been among her first patients). She is an excellent doctor, takes time to listen, and clearly answers all questions in a way that is understandable to the patient.
Dr McAndrew is a caring, friendly, professional physician who extends herself to her patients in those ways. I have been a patient of Dr McAndrew's for quite some years now. Each visit you can tell she is there for you, not an assembly line to get through. She listens, she is honest, she truly cares. I know there are other doctors like her out there, but I really haven't met one like Dr McAndrew. She should be commended on her very valuable attributes in being a physician. I could go on but I thank Dr McAndrew for taking her oath to take care of the sick not just a job, but as a mission to heal. Thank you Doctor McAndrew.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Susan D Varevice Mcandrew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan D Varevice Mcandrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.