Dr. Susan M Vogel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan M Vogel?

She is one fantastic doctor.

Office staff (front) quite unprofessional. Wait time all 3 times I have been here has approached the 1hr + mark. Dr vogel very good, great bedside nanner if you're willing to wait it out.

DLW

When I met Dr. Vogel I had a choice between 2 doctors in her office. I saw both and decided I needed a "take charge" doctor, which Dr. Vogel is. The other doctor's beside manner was very sweet and attentive, but the no-nonsense persona that Dr. Vogel displayed told me I would trust her judgement and her ability to keep me healthy and out of trouble. I have not regretted making that choice.

After 4 Endocrinologists, I Found a Gem in an Internist!

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (Hypothyroidism) and have had trouble with ALL of the endos that have been recommended to me over the years. They all kept upping my Synthroid and I just kept feeling more miserable. Someone recommended Dr. Vogel and I thought I'd give it a shot. She immediately said, "I think you're on too much Synthroid" and lowered my dosage, along with granting my request to start T3 (Cytomel) therapy. I feel better NOW than I even have with the endos who seem to be slaves to Abbott Pharmaceuticals. Ridiculous! Here we are, 8 years after my diagnosis and I'm closer to normal numbers than ever.