Dr. Susan B Wait Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan B Wait?

Retired locomotive engineer

My experience was life changing. Very brilliant and quick to diagnose me. Very caring and empathetic . I was able to receive proper medication and continue with my life despite my flights of depression and despair. Put me on the path of a new Doctor who has been wonderful and who I trust completely. A life saving experience. I miss Sheppard Pratt very much. I have fallin into sadness and dis pair again. I can get help I pray. This was years ago and I feel dumb writing this. I hope no one gets mad at me.

Trauma Disorders Unit

Dr. Wait helped me recognize that I am responsible for all my alters' actions. It was a difficult lesson, but one that turned my treatment around on the right path toward healing and understanding more about myself. Dr. Wait is an exceptional doctor and I believe that I would not be "here" if it weren't for her. I would highly recommend treatment with Dr. Wait.

Dr. Susan B Wait is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.