Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan C Ways
Dr. Susan C Ways, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ways is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Stanislaus Surgical Hospital and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. Dr. Ways has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan C Ways has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
This entire doctors office is a joke and I will NEVER go back. I had an annual like i do every year with Dr. Good (who is a really great doctor) and about a week later I got the letter in the mail saying everything came back normal and fine. A few days pass by and I got a phone call from their office stating that I needed to come in because they messed up and my pap came back abnormal and Dr. Good needed to talk to me. So I went in a long story short got an appointment to have a a cervical biopsy done because I supposedly had HPV and they scheduled it was Janice Hammond. Let me just say this woman has NO bedside manner what so ever, she was completely rude and talked down to me and my mom like we were stupid and didn't understand what the procedure was about and took about 30+ minutes just trying to scare the living daylights out of me saying "its going to be something you have the rest of your life" and "this is why people should be in monogamous relationships ect.." when she has no idea who i am and what my values are, basically saying I was promiscuous and i deserved to have it, so of course feeling overwhelmed and not comfortable doing the procedure with her I started crying and instead of being comforting she made a sarcastic remark about "oh honey don't cry your fake eyelashes are going fall off" FYI lady I wasn't wearing fake ones nor do I ever! So my mom got upset and told her that they weren't and to just get me a tissue. Needless to say I walked out and didn't have the biopsy done and I am never going back to their office. They not only messed up my results and didn't do another pap to make sure i had before they wanted to cut into me, they took my money and didn't tell me til I called to find out why and its cause they said it went to a "previous bill' which I never had saw the paperwork for! Susan ways office is scandalous and thats just half of my story!
I really have nothing positive to say about Dr. Ways and her staff. I will never go back to her and I recommend others do the same. She did my surgery and it was a huge failure. I almost died and feel lucky to be alive. Her office manager is terrible and just cares about money. The think the thing that really turned me off was how she treated the nurses and other medical staff when I was in the hospital. She came only once to check on my recovery and I have never seen a doctor act so rude and unprofessional. She must really think she is hot stuff, but I personally have NO respect for her. I have found another OB/GYN and I recommend others do the same!
Dr. Ways is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Susan C Ways accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWays Medical Group, 200 W Coolidge Ave, Modesto, CA
Dr. Susan C Ways is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Modesto, CA.