Dr. Susan Weinkle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan Weinkle?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2017

She is a wonderful Dr. and is concerned about our welfare.

Highly, highly recommend!

Posted on October 27th, 2016

This is a warm and welcoming professional office. Dr. Weinkle is one of, if not the most generous and caring doctors I've been to see. Her knowledge, experience, compassion, bubbly personality, positive attitude and generous spirit keeps me coming back. One does not feel rushed, but important and cared for. Her staff is professional and very kind and accommodating to the patients needs. Highly, highly recommend!

GREATNESS

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Weinkle is a wonderful Dr. She has a great bedside manner. She really listened to what I had to say and what I needed. She has one of the best staffs. Everyone is so awesome. I walked out VERY HAPPY!! I will absolutely go back.

Excellent and Skilled Professional

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I saw Dr Weinkle twice now. Listen up people: she is GOOD! This isn't my first rodeo with plastic surgeons. I have had botox for years, and more recently, fillers. What struck me most is how thorough she is. She wouldn't even touch me without analyzing my face and discussing my options. I read her bio and know she is tops in her field so I was expecting good service and great results, but I got MORE! She is very friendly and listens to your concerns. She isn't in a hurry (such a nice thing nowadays), and discusses options with you. She even discussed a time table so that I wouldn't be strapped financially. Now that is notable!! I highly recommend her and will definitely go back!

Incomplete Skin Cancer Screening

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I went to Dr Weinkle for my first skin cancer screening. People I have talked to about such screenings told me that the skin on the whole body should be looked at including scalp and in between the toes. She basically only looked at my face and she saw one spot with pre-cancerous cells that needed to be frozen. Then I pointed out another area on my face and she agreed that one also needed treatment. The she stepped back, looked at me and said I was fine and I still had my shirt and capris on!

Will find another doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I cannot recommend Dr Weinkle. I expect my doctor to be caring - she is not.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I had a bad experience. It was late on a friday and she was more interested in discussing her evening plans with her asdidtsnt than concentrating on my procedure. She snipped off a small growth from my eyelid without numbing it...i thought she was just looking at it. It grew back and I had it removed by someone else, and it hasn't grown back. Wasn't satisfied with the other proceedure I went for either, but her apathy was the worst.

Very Bad Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2014

This doctor is horrible. Just a mess. She cares so little about people and patients and so much more about herself. She takes phone calls during procedures and even wore the same gloves and lab coat wile doing surgery on several people. Gross!

Veterans Wife

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Very Dissapointed that this dr. discriminates against veterans and their Ins providers.

Excellent Doctor for Botox and Fillers

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I went into Dr. Weinkles office since I was told that she lectures and teaches other doctors how to inject Botox and Fillers.I was very pleased with the outcome and just her bedside manners.

Posted on June 20th, 2017