Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Weisberg
Dr. Susan Weisberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL, with other offices in Northbrook, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL . She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Weisberg is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital and Evanston Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Weisberg has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Weisberg is beyond incredible. We interviewed Dr. Weisberg over 22 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child and we instantly clicked with her. From being the only one to detect his heart murmur, to house calls in the middle of the night and endless phone conversations throughout the years. Dr. Sue (as we affectionately call her)cares more about her patients than any Doctor I have ever met. My children are 20 and 22 and still continue seeing Dr. Sue. I feel very fortunate that we chose Dr. Sue to care for our children. She is just an awesome Doc!
Dr. Weisberg is a phenomenal pediatrician and our family considers ourselves very lucky to have found such a good doctor. She truly cares about her patients and is dedicated to making sure they get well and stay healthy. We credit her with saving our dauther's life when, at 15 months, she contracted life-threatening e-coli. Standard tests for the condition were repeatedly inconclusive, yet Dr. Weisberg was relentless in contacting the labs on our behalf while waiting for cultures to grow. Once a positive diagnosis was made, she immediately contacted her colleagues who are experts in the field to begin treatment. Without her aggressive approach, we're certain our little girl wouldn't be alive today. 12 years later she's a gorgeous thriving adolescent, thanks to Dr. Sue!
Dr. Weisberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Children's Memorial Hospital
Highland Park Hospital
Northshore University Healthsyste
32 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan Weisberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.