Dr. Susan Wheatley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Wheatley?

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Input Mirena with no local anesthetic. Even though I told her it was painful. She continued. Other Doctors confirmed it should have been done with anesthetic.

Unprofessional

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr.Wheatley in one of my visits gave me a Gardisil shot ( the one for cervical cancer) You are suppose to get three total . Not once as a very young lady did she explain to me the dangers of this shot. Well I decided not to get the other two. Too much of a risk. I accidently missed an appointment, and the next thing I knew she sent me a termination letter. When I called her staff , her staff the receptionist was very RUDE. Beyond rude. They were unprofessional and hateful- not wanting to talk to me at all. I was baffled. We had shared a great patient/ Dr. relationship. It is almost like she was bipolar and so was her receptionist. Needless to say this was a few years back. thought it may be worth mentioning. I have heard that she has done this to other patients when they had their own opinions about something and did not agree with her.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Wheatly for over19 years. She is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She has seen me through breast cancer and was always kind and supportive and there for me. She always listens and is willing to try whatever you are comfortable with and even take suggestions from you. I have found her staff always very kind and supportive also. An office visit with her is like catching up with an old friend. I have recommended her to all of my friends through the years and they have the same opinion.

Love this Office

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I love the staff and Dr. Wheatley!!! I have been seeing her for about 20 years and she is fantastic. It is really nice to see the same people every time I go for my annual. She is also willing to talk about any issues you are having.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Wheatley is a rare find! She is caring, proffesional, an exceptional surgeon, and has a fantastic bedside manner! The staff is efficient and curtious. I am extremely impressed, and will be a patient for life. Thank you to everyone at Crabapple OB/GYN!

bad bedside manner

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I had a bad experience with this Doctor,she should have given me my options and at least made me think she might have cared before trying to do a procedure that I was not really prepared for. I was the one who apologized yet she was the one who should have.

GREAT Doctor TERRIBLE Staff

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Wheatley is an amazing OBGYN my mother and I have been going to her for years and she has always been efficient, professional, and wonderful. However... over the last 2 years her office staff has become rude, insulting, and highly unprofessional. I was terminated from the practice because I did not follow "medical advice" when a biopsy was suggested. When I tried to understand the procedure and ask questions about if I decided I didnt want a biopsy I was told "noone is that stupid" and then was asked to sign a letter. It is unfortunate that there is no desire by the front staff to aid in patient education. The rude and condescending attitude is unfortunate because the Doctor is fantastic. It was an easy fix by the staff and now that I am a nurse and understand the procedure and why the biopsy was suggested I am even more irritated by the "quick to dismiss" vibe.

Beware of the form letter

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I have never ever in all my years seen or received a form letter terminating me as a patient. It was not over an unpaid bill, it was over a couple of missed calls and delayed follow up appt. the letter was one of the worst I have ever seen. Every Professional I have shown it to was as appalled as I was.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wheatley for ten years. Her personality and knowledge make it a pleasure to see her. She is highly recommended by me and I have recommended three of my friends who see her now .

Great Doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I have used Dr. Wheatley for years and she is wonderful. She understands womens issues and listens well. Office staff always pleasant and helpful. I wouldnt use anyone else.

Dr. Wheatley was first doctor to listen to me

Posted on November 13th, 2009

After almost 2 years of pelvic pain and a total run around from "pain management" I found Dr. Wheatley. She listened to me. I am 53 and I know when something is not right. She ordered the right tests and we found the reason for all of the pain I was suffering. Now if only I could get back all the hours the other doctors wasted (not to mention money). Lisa (the nurse) was so helpful in answering questions and explaining the test findings.The front office staff took care of everything for me from filing my United Health Care to coordinating with a urologist for the other problem. Awesome group of people.

Posted on October 30th, 2017