Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan H Wiebe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan H Wiebe has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Susan H Wiebe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. (??) does not believe that patient has anything of merit that she needs to hear. Her demeanor is cold enough to quick freeze patients. Having lived in many states this experience ranks right up there with horrific. A week after my visit I received a letter stating that she had no interest in being involved in my care if I were ever to be hospitalized. Instead the equivalant of an 1st year intern would follow my care. Needless to say I do not recimmend this Dr. (??) nor will I EVER return to her care (BIG JOKE)
Dr. Wiebe has been my primary care physician since I moved to Wichita six years ago. I came from a small town where I had been with the same doctor and clinic staff for 30 years and I was very concerned about the kind of care I would receive from a doctor affiliated with a big clinic. From my first visit until now, six years later, I have been more than pleased with her handling of my health care. She is calm, reassuring, thorough, and most importantly,she communicates well with my other doctors. Although her practice has grown and I now have to schedule appointments in advance, when she enters the exam room, I still feel like I am her only patient. I have recommended Dr. Wiebe to others and they are as impressed as I have been. Her staff is pleasant and efficient.
Dr. Wiebe needs a class in compassion and caring. She is aloof and not engaged at all with her patients. VERY disappointing and would not recommend her to anyone I know. She doesn't see the big picture and doesn't listen well at all. If she plans to be a doctor for very long she better wake up and learn how to be a "real" doctor.
My mother and I both see Dr Wiebe. She has the best bed-side manner. She takes the time to listen to the whole story. While you are talking she isn't busy looking in your chart or interrupting. She's listening! She also seems to take into account the entire person and what impact treatment might have on quality of life. I have recommended her repeatedly to family and friends and will continue to do so.
Dr. Wiebe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVia Christi Clinic, 818 N Carriage Pkwy, Wichita, KS
Dr. Susan H Wiebe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.