Dr. Susan Winchester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Winchester?

Parathyroid and thyroid

Great bedside manner expertise in her field

Dr. Winchester is an excellent doctor. I have been a patient for about 20 years on and off for breast issues. I highly recommend her.

Breast Diagnosis

I saw Dr. Winchester after learning I had a questionalble cyst found by having an ultrasound at another office.. on my left breast. I was very anxious and worried. Dr. Winchester came into my exam room energetic and optimistic and determined to learn what this foreign object was and to reduce my worries and anxious waiting time to learn my diagnosis.She did her own ultrasound and then a in exam room biopsy and then ran a prelimnary pathology report..before I left the office she was 99% positive that I had nothing serious to worry about. Three days later the long report came in and she was right! Complex cyst. She was gracious, kind and thoughtful to both me and my husband..the office staff were very nice as well. I did have to wait my turn..but she gave me all the time I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Winchester.