Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan Wingo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan Wingo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Susan Wingo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. If you have an appointment with her, expect to be waiting at least 2 hours for her to come in The room to see you. Her personality is not so friendly. If you have any questions for her, most of time her response is I do not specilize in that, when the questions revolve around symptoms of what she is treating you for. She seems to not update herself on your files about any lab work or what she is treating you for before she comes in to talk to you. So every time you go to see her she acts like it's your first time to have an appointment with her. On two of my appointments with her I was prescribed the same medicine. And I had to tell her you already been giving me that medicine for 3 months now. She does not look clean and professional. And the nurses talk and act way more professional then her. Almost makes you want to ask the nurses for there medical oppinion and not even visit with her.
Dr. Wingo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Louisiana State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNatchitoches Regional Medical Center, 501 Keyser Ave, Natchitoches, LA
Dr. Susan Wingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natchitoches, LA.