Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Winkelmann
Dr. Susan Winkelmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Winkelmann is affiliated with Capital Region Medical Center, MU Women's & Children's Hospital and University of Missouri Health Sciences Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Winkelmann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Winkelmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Missouri Health Sciences Center
Missouri OBGYN Associates
University Hospitals and Clinics
University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
33 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Susan Winkelmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Physicians Specialty Care Associates, 402 N Keene St, Columbia, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan Winkelmann in this video.
Dr. Susan Winkelmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.