Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan D Wolf has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Susan D Wolf has the following 33 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Gene Therapy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Laser Hair Removal
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Port-Wine Stain
- Varicose Veins
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diaper Rash
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Susan D Wolf has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Susan D Wolf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Wolf is terribly rude and brusk in her manner. When asked to clarify my treatment options, she said, "I don't have time to explain it to you again." When a doctor treats you with such little respect and is unwilling or unable to spend the time to address your concerns, it makes you wonder if they will be able and willing to adequatly treat your ailments. There is no way, I would ever go back to see Dr. Wolf after being treated as if I, and my concerns, don't matter.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Dr. Susan D Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsLynn Claire Sydor Md, 100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 707, San Mateo, CA
Dr. Susan D Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Mateo, CA.