Dr. Susan I Wolk Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Susan I Wolk?

Too expensive

She is a smart and caring woman but 325 a session is really exorbitant. It's still a rough science as far as I'm concerned and to charge such a high rate, she doesn't offer a sliding scale, means she's just for the wealthy set.

Dr. Wolk failed miserably when it came to respecting my patient rights. She over-medicated me and continually ignored my wishes to be on less medication. . A doctor-patient relationship should be just that: a relationship. Unfortunately Dr Wolk doesnt see it that way. Eventually, after much unnecessary suffering, I found a psychiatrist who tapered me off of all of the medications Dr Wolk said I could never live without. I now have my life back. Always get a second opinion.