More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan D Wyrick has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Susan D Wyrick has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Susan D Wyrick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan D Wyrick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
First of all, she is not at all accurate in the treatment. I took my child previously to another corporate hospital in Charlotte. There the doctor was very clear. As our insurance has lost ties up with that hospital, we had to change to Susan Wyrick. Here she is not sure about anything she speaks, she only guess things. Me and my husband both of us do a minimum research about vaccinations or issues, before we take our child to the hospital. As our kid has no problems with her health, we regularly take her for vaccinations and health check up. But the doctor made us to go to her hospital frequently, with unnecessary tests and finally says she knows that there is no problem, just in case. If a child gets frequent illness or has some other regular disturbances in their health, then there might be a problem. As a doctor she is not accurate and for a reason to earn money, she drags normal and healthy people to that hospital. And secondly the ease of appointment, is very bad. If a child is having normal fever, she would recommend directly to emergency with out a thought.
More of a salesperson than a doctor. She gave my son a clean bill of health but asked my wife and I to see a genetics doctor. She is a quack with all pun intended.
31 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Susan D Wyrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthpark Pediatrics, 4601 Park Rd Ste 100, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Susan D Wyrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.