Dr. Susan Y Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Y Lee?

Very thorough

I am highly satisfied with Doctor Lee. She is very courteous and Thorough. She has a good personality and beautiful sense of humor. She listens to your problems and is thorough with her results. I would HIGHLY recommend DOCTOR SUSAN LEE. And rate her a 10. That's how great of a Doctor I personally feel about her.

great doctor, don't love the staff all the time

Susan is the best; the East Setauket office not so hot. Some of the nurses should do something else.

susan lee

I was not happy with this doctor. She created problems between myself and my wife getting a bit too involved with our personal life!

Our choice for primary care physician

My spouse and I have been patients of Dr. Lee for at least 20 years and have found her to be a superb primary care physician. Appointment times are always prompt and physical exams are thorough with excellent follw up contact.

would not recommend

Dr. Lee is good if you have a simple cold etc. Anything more serious and she is clueless and dismissive.

The earliest available appointment is always a month later minimum, even though she is my primary doc. I have to make an appointment now, if I am going to be sick a month later...Walk in clinic is way much better.

This doctor wouldn't see me!

I had an urgent visit scheduled with her, she is not my usual doctor but it was an emergency. I called to let them know I was running a few minutes late, due to road construction, not even anything under my control, and dr. Lee wouldn't see me! I was 15 minutes late! Doctors need to get some perspective, who works for who? I will never try to see her again, she seems like an uncompassionate cold-hearted person to turn an emergency visit away especially when I called ahead to be polite.

Dr. Lee has been our primary care physician for many years and my wife and I are highly satisfied with her courteous and thorough practice of medicine. Our waiting time has always been negligible and her staff is always extremely helpful with the scheduling of return visit as well as referral appointments.