Dr. Susan Yelich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Yelich?

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Had an excellent experience from beginning to end. She has performed two serious surgeries on me with superior results. Her skill and bedside manner were the best I have ever encountered. Surgeries have improved the quality of my life. Pain was minimal and managed with safety and integrity. I would hope if my children ever needed a delicate surgery, they would have the great fortune of being in the hands of Dr. Yelich.

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

If I ever need another surgery I will choose Dr. Yelich. I felt very confident and informed about the procedure and very well cared for afterwards. Dr. Yelich's and bedside manner was excellent. Thank you so much for getting me through what could have been a very scary time in my life.

EXCEPTIONAL

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better surgeon! When it comes to the skill, bedside manner, caring and knowldege Dr. Yelich is the best.

Exceptional

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I would and have recommended Dr. Yelich to many. The area needs alot more surgeons who takes the time and cares about you as a person and not just a pt. as Dr. Yelich does.

Awesome doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Yelich is one of the best surgeons I know. The staff is a little difficult to tolerate and since St. E buying out most of NKY I think it is beginning to effect the practice of Dr. Yelich. It's like you are a number instead of a person. Overall, Dr. Yelich is the best in my book. Just overlook the staff and the St. E politics.

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 21st, 2012

Excellent in all categories...Bedside manner, patience, understanding, diagnosing, operating skills! Receptionist are not the nicest but are tolerable esp.once you meet Dr. Yelich.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

When I was diagnosed with cancer I had no idea that I would find the most caring surgeon who would stand by me during my battle. Dr. Yelich did 3 surgeries on me and she did a great job all 3 times. Her caring, expertise and bedside manner is exceptional. Cancer is hard to beat buy mine was made easier by having a great surgeon who cared and had exceptional operating skills. Thank You, Dr. Yelich.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Should not be allowed to step foot in to a hospital. Let alone a operating room. The worst experiance I have ever had and never want anything close to it again!!My opinion should NOT be allowed to opperate on ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been a person to leave bad comments until now...

Posted on December 13th, 2016