Dr. Susan D Younger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan D Younger?

MS

Dr Younger has helped me over the years she is expensive and there office doesn't file insurance or take insurance but very nice and intelligent, knowledgeable in her field

Very nice however I paid $800 for nothing. I have since learned that all these psychiatrists should order full thyroid panel before diagnosing. I was diagnosed with a thyroid disorder and a ten dollar prescription helped more than any of the four meds she wanted me to try. Again very nice irresponsible not to rule out a medical problem first. I wish I had my $800 back!