Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Susan Yue
Dr. Susan Yue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westminster, CO. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Yue is affiliated with Boulder Community Foothills Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital and Longmont United Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Yue has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Susan Yue is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Yue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Avista Adventist Hospital
Longmont United Hospital
Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Saint Anthony North Hospital
North Suburban Medical Ctr
Western Nephrology and Metabolic Bone Disease, P.C
15 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8410 Decatur St, Westminster, CO
Dr. Susan Yue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CO.