Dr. Susan H Zimmerman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Susan H Zimmerman?

Save your time, money, and an unnecessary trip. Dr. Zimmerman is one of the worst Dr.'s I had seen in a very long time. She hides behind her staff and expects them to answer questions that she herself should be providing responses to. This Dr. does not have any compassion for an individual with Chronic pain for which she is not going to listen to what your true situation has been or continues to be like on a day-to-day routine. Spare yourself an afternoon on seeking another Dr. because in all honesty ~ she is NOT the one. She will just stare at you with this blank-empty look as though she is trying to figure out if you would look better with a different hairstyle. Dr. Zimmerman is a "Top Notch" Worst of the Worst Bottomless Sadist!

Disapointed

I had been going to Dr. Zimmerman for 10 years. I had a problem with DR. Zimmerman Staff. Dr. Zimmerman did not address the issue with me and her bedside manner changed after that. I am sad to say I felt that I needed to find a need doctor. I felt the issue should have been addressed with the staff. The service was not the same after that.

You feel she's very accomplished doctor and very easy to talk to with good bedside manner.

Runs tests,but doesn't treat patient

You might very well like this doctor...if you're a masochist.

Curt. Paranoid. Arrogant. She does not listen; I had to repeat the same answer to her AT LEAST three times during the same appointment. I kept thinking, "You have GOT to be kidding me...I just answered that three minutes ago." Not qualities I look for in a doctor, especially one who's supposed to treat pain. Do yourself a favor and find another provider.

Dr. Susan H Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.