Dr. Susan Zweig Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Zweig?

Find someone else

Posted on May 27th, 2017

I Went to her for years because of the best doctor reviews all over her office. I think she just has a good publicist because she is a cold, and mean doctor who needs to grow up.

Horrible physician

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr. Zweig is a nasty woman who does not care at all about her patients. She has ice water running through her veins. She is unable to manage patients and relies on the emergency room to clean up her mess.

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Best endo....took me 40 years to find

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Rude manner. Not a pleasant person. Acted superior but didn't seem to have much knowledge. I would not go back and I would not recommend her.

The ABSOLUTELY BEST doctor that I have ever seen on every count

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr. Zweig is by far one of the best doctors that I have ever had a relationship with. I find her to be caring, up on all current trends/treatments, amazing follow up and she is extremely thorough. It is rare in this city to have not only competence, but someone who makes you feel like an individual and not just another number. I was so impressed with her that I begged her to be my GP (she does not take on patients anymore for that, only endoscopy).

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

She's hard to get in to see, but it was worth it

The Worst!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Reading all these reviews, I thought it was just me but I'm so glad I wasn't the only one to find her insensitive, condescending, and rude. I only went to see her a few times but should have never gone back after the first visit. Yes she took my insurance and was close to my workplace and that was the only reason I was there. I think after my initial visit I wanted to prove to her that she was wrong about me and my "lifestyle" which is why I continue to see her. Unfortunately, she was completely dismissive of all the positive changes I had made. I think she gets a real joy out of shaming fat people. She told me that yoga was not exercise- yup, that came out of her mouth and that the nutritionist I hired was not the right one (because it wasn't the one she had recommended). Please don't go to this doctor if you have issues with your weight- she will do what she can to make you feel worse about it. You shouldn't have to subject yourself to her, there's so many better doctors out there. She's the ultimate "mean girl" who just happened to grow up and go to medical school.

no change in attitude in over a year

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Many of the negative comments were over a year old...and I like to make my own evaluations. But nothing much has changed. Actually, the receptionist was fine...may be a new one. But Dr. Zweig is still dismissive, annoyed at questions (and I ask many). Since she obviously possesses just average skills in her field, she should really work on her people skills. Right now, she has nothing much going for her.

My Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr. Z is phenomenal! Her knowledge and attentiveness to my symptoms and condition saved me from a potentially life threatening diagnosis. I am eternally grateful to her for that. She is no-nonsense, and to the point; I like that in a doctor. I get answers to my questions and am never talked down to. I am glad she is my doctor!

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Receptionist is very rude, she huffs and puffs at any question. Dr. Zweig seems bright but she also doesn't like getting too many questions. Hope to find another endocronolgist soon, an office where they are kinder and more helpful.

Not recommended

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I can deal with a cold, not-so-friendly doc if they are accurate in their diagnosis and treatment and i have the confidence that they are spot on in their analysis. I never got the full picture from dr. zweig. She takes a very narrow view of the patient, not taking into account variables outside of her narrow specialty that can impact disease and issues w/in her specialty . . .we went to another, seasoned specialist and were amazed at the thoroughness and accuracy of their diagnosis vs. what we got from zweig. For these reasons, i simply can not recommend her.

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. Zweig is the most caring and attentive endocrinologists I have seen. She is very thorough and walks me though all of her procedures. She has an excellent bedside manner and is an incredible diagnostician. I have never felt better since she adjusted my medicine.