Dr. Susana M Bowling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susana M Bowling?

Wonderful

Dr. Bowling took care of my mom after her 2nd stroke in a 1 week period of time. She was absolutely wonderful in every way. And yes she did get to the cause of the problem. We can't say enough good things about her..

Pathetic Excuse for a Doctor!

I went to Dr Bowling for four years and was undiagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. If I had known then what I know now, I would have diagnosed myself. She asked me once if I wanted to have a spinal tap. Of course my answer was no. That is the definitive test for MS!! I had white lesions, MRIs since our first encounter and a dozen or more episodes. I would never recommend her.

Very caring Doctor

I had a follow up visit with her after my Hospital stay,and she ordered a couple of outpatient test MRI cervical spine and EMG and nerve con duction test,and found my real problem,and refered me to nuerosurgeon;She took time to explain my results so I could understand it.

Dr. Susana M Bowling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.