Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susana Donaire MD
Dr. Susana Donaire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crystal River, FL. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Donaire is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susana Donaire has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Susana Donaire has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Donaire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Citrus Memorial Hospital
45 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Susana Donaire Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Susana Donaire's office for more information.
255 SE 7th Ave Crystal River, FL : (352) 564-8620
Locations & Directions255 SE 7th Ave, Crystal River, FL
Dr. Susana Donaire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.