Dr. Susanna Shermer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susanna Shermer?

Highly recommend Dr Shermer

Posted on July 5th, 2016

So happy to have found Dr Shermer. She is one of the most caring, compassionate, attentive and thorough physicians I have ever seen. I would recommend her to anyone!

1st Visit w/Dr. Shermer

Posted on January 13th, 2016

She and her staff has made my transition to her from another Dr, rather enjoyable and easy.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Very happy with Dr Shermer. She displays genuine interest and concern for her patients and provides exceptional professional care.

I need a new doctor...

Posted on November 9th, 2015

After spending less than 3 minutes with me during my annual check-up (not kidding) and calling me the wrong name, I said everyone has bad days. Let it go. After sending my prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy, not once, but twice in as many weeks, after reassuring me the second time that it would be corrected, I was frustrated. But it was when I was set up for a sleep study at a hospital that my insurance does not cover... a sleep study that I've been trying to get for a while now... after telling this doctor that I can not see physicians at this location or its affiliates... well, what can I say? I can handle a bad day, but poor service is another story completely. I will not be returning. 3 stars for the staff because C and K are great (would give them 5 stars), but the front desk just does not care.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

There was not follow up by provider, although I got my lab results via mail with abnormal labs.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

This doctor does not care. She does not have time for her patients nor does she listen before interrupting. Had 3 visits with her before choosing to NEVER see her again. I've had much better care almost everywhere else. Any doctor who doesn't have time for me doesn't deserve any of my time.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Exceptional physician - -great bedside manner

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable, truly cares about her patients.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

I went to Dr Shermer for 2 visits. She spent about 1 minute with me on each visit for a very serious problem. Did blood work both times, but I never really had the results explained it to me. I will not to go back. But, I do t want to say the staff is very nice and helpful.

Teacher

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

Dr. Shermer appeared professonal (Superficial). I was seen on my initial visit within reason. She doesnt make resonable accommodations when referring. Its apparent not muchn care or thought goes into her care. She will take your money, provide little no help, give you the run around, refer you to someone she doesn't know who will take your money, and give you the run around. She referred me to someone that does the samething she does. The are familure with your and refuse to do anything about it except make appointment. I returned 4 times 7 times between the two offices not includding phone calls and nothing done to help me for chief complaint. The staff was friendly, except when a young lady said she wasnt in her office but her co-work was talking to her on phone while Dr Shermer actually in her office. You know "I'm with a patient." Make another appointment, eventhough my question is concerning your referal and medications

Do not recommend

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

First time to this "doctor" and she spent less than 2 minutes with me, didn't listen to me, and really acted as if she didn't care what I had to say. If you want a doctor who will listen to you, I would go elsewhere. Very disappointing. I gave an overall 1 star because you can't give a review unless you rate at least 1 star. I wouldn't really give her 1 star. Zero would have been appropriate!

I've had better PCP's

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I was new to the Little Rock area, so I was in search of a new PCP. I came across Dr. Shermer. At first, I was really excited and happy that she was my new PCP. After multiple visits about me having irregular menstrual cycles, and I expressed to her how I didn't want to be on BCP. The last visit I had I talked to her literally 1 minute and she just kept saying how she had sent in a prescription for BCP. I was really upset how I spend a lot of money to get answer not for a Dr. to cover up the situation and try to provide me with BCP especially knowing that I DID not want to be on them for health/personal reasons. I just felt as if she did not care and so I no longer go to her anymore. I've found a new PCP and I'm much happier with my new decision.