Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susanna Yerzinkian
Dr. Susanna Yerzinkian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yerzinkian is affiliated with Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susanna Yerzinkian has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Yerzinkian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Northridge Hospital M.C.-Roscoe Campus CHW
Methodist Hospital of So. CA
Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS
39 Years Experience
Yerevan University Of Traditional Medicine
Graduated in 1974
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Susanna Yerzinkian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Internal Med & Cardiology, 435 Arden Ave, Glendale, CA
Dr. Susanna Yerzinkian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.