Dr. Susanne Hopkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susanne Hopkins?

Posted on June 12th, 2016

spent time talking to me, listened to me, cares about me. Doesn't spend her time looking at a computer like so many doctors do now. She really cares

Posted on December 28th, 2015

very disappointed. I had to have emergency c-section in Kirkland Wa. My baby was a preemie. She never followed up with me. I tried to schedule an appointment 1 month-6 weeks after with her but she was too busy and I had to see her male partner. Never saw her after I had the baby. She never followed up. My baby was 6 weeks early and I had severe postpartum depression.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Caring and compassionate, great surgeon, spends time with me not computer

Kind and Caring

Posted on January 17th, 2015

She spends time with me, she shows she cares, always offers a comforting hug when needed or just to say hello. She remembers my family, she's not there to just rush through. She has delivered my babies, and done surgery for me- I would highly recommend her to all.

Very Poor Experience

Posted on December 26th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Hopkins for post-menopausal bleeding and suffered the most painful exam I've ever had in my life. Dr. Hopkins did not prepare me for this and I almost passed out during the through the cervix biopsy she performed. I was shaky and was almost unable to drive home. I should have been warned in advance and had someone there to drive me home. Dr. Hopkins did not care about my state afterwards. She left the room as quickly as she could. I would no recommend her to any one.

Posted on December 16th, 2013

She takes time to sit and listen. Cares about me. Doesn't spend our visit looking at computer as most doctors seem to do now. Worth the wait.

Extremely caring!

Posted on June 20th, 2008

Dr. Hopkins has been my OB-GYN for 8 years, and 2 pregnancies. She was sympathetic and knowledgeable during my years of strife while trying to conceive both kids. I never felt like she was rushing to leave the exam room for the next patient either. She's GREAT! She even wheeled in a mobile Ultra Sound machine (completely unplanned) when I was 18 weeks pregnant after telling her I was hoping I'd be able to tell my grandparents the sex of our 2nd child when I went to visit them in Arizona later that week. Her two male partners at Monroe Womans' care are much lower on my list! They're always trying to rush you out. They are NOT gentle with pelvic exams either!! I'll agree that the Med. Asst's they have there could try to crack a smile every now & then. But one of them did break down and cry with me during one of our fertility disappointments. My biggest complaint, and lesson learned from this clinic...When you make an appointment, be sure to ask if that Doc is on call that day!!! More than once I'd take time off from work to travel all the way to Monroe, be taken to the exam room & get undressed...sit half naked for 45 mins. only to be told that the Doc was delivering a baby, or in an emergency surgery, and I'd have to reschedule. GRRRRRR! Unless you live or work close by, it deffinately is a HUGE waste of time to make an appointment with the on-call Doc of the day!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2017