Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Susanne Pearce
Dr. Susanne Pearce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pearce is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth, Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center and St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc. Dr. Pearce has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susanne Pearce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susanne Pearce is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
Dr. Pearce is a great primary care physician. She really listens and gives you a lot of time. Having her own practice, she doesn't have to abide by the herd mentality we find with clinic and other large facility providers. She will refer you to the best specialists in the area but is very up-to-date about a broad range of medical problems. She has been my primary care doc for 18 years and I highly recommend her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pearce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Smdc Medical Center
Essentia Health Duluth
26 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions324 W Superior St, Duluth, MN
Dr. Susanne Pearce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.