Dr. Susanne L Sasse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susanne L Sasse?

Successful surgery, very profession

Dr. Sasse performed colon surgery and repaired scar tissue, etc. I liked her no nonsense attitude and was glad she was dressed in street clothes. She answered questions well. We had to examine several options over the course of three months and I felt confident that I had sufficient information. The surgery and recovery were just as she had proposed. I would recommend her highly.

Very Disappointed

As I entered the office, there were no patients waiting to be seen. I found that very unusual. When I got called back for my appt., I sat there patiently for a nurse to come in to take my vitals like any other medical office does. A nurse never did come in to take vitals. I found that very strange. I didn't even see a nurse around. When Dr. Sassy came into my room, she looked very unprofessional in dress and appearance. She looked as though she had just gotten out of bed, hair sticking up, and unprofessional street clothes. She wasn't even wearing a white Dr's coat like all the doctors I have worked with and seen through the years. She did not exam me concerning the symptoms I had presented to her. I felt as though I was bothering her. There was no compassion what so ever. Being a retired RN, I found that very strange. When I left the office, I was so upset for taking time out of my day and getting no results from the doctor. I learned now because of this, to look up my future medical doctors that I will see down the road and closely read the comments from other patients and I high advise others to do this.

Wonderful!!!

I had only a positive and wonderful experience with Dr Sasse and the entire office staff. She spent a great deal of time with me answering all my questions during my initial appointment and before my surgery. Even though the pathology lab was backed up Dr Sasse and the office staff were very active in getting me my results asap. I was very fortunate that my breast lump was benign (which Dr Sasse anticipated). Im hoping to never have another scare like that but if i do i trust Dr Sasse completely. I would definitely see her again and recommend her to anyone that is looking for a compassionate caring knowledgeable surgeon.

very easy going

Dr. Sasse is friendly and easy going. Needed to get a surgery done by the end of the year staff and office very accomidating to get my spouse in.

Would not recommend

I would like to state I never had had to write a review for any healthcare I have received; however, I am so unhappy with my service that I want others to know. I went to Bergan Mercy with Dr. Sasse for a surgery. The office is completely unprofessional, unpolite, and nobody is on the same page. I had never had surgery before. After my surgery, Dr. Sasse did not come talk to me or have anyone else tell me how my surgery went! I had no idea. Thank goodness she went out and told my husband otherwise we wouldn't have had a clue that I had to have a second surgery! After I went home, I got really sick and we tried to call Dr. Sasse and she wasn't there. I scheduled a follow up visit and went into the office and the secretary said Dr. Sasse would be running late. I asked how long and she said very frankly, "I don't know, go take a seat." I asked her again how long and she said over an hr! I waited an hr and a half to go in and she told me I would need to go to UNO Med Center. I would not recommend this office or this doctor, especially if you've never had surgery before.

Not Recommended

A caring professional

I went through a very scarry experience with melenoma in my lymph nodes. Dr. Sasse performed surgery on me twice to relieve my body of this terrible cancer. Dr. Sasse is a wonderful, personal and professional doctor and surgeon. I put my life in her hands and I do not regret it for one moment.