Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susanne T Woodlan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Woodland was ok. It was the girl at the reception and the guy who I believe is the office administrator. Very rude. First the receptionist hunged up on me because she wanted my email address and I did not have one. I called back and the answer was to call them for appointment when I get an email address. The guy followed me to the parking lot with a bill I didn't know about, trying to put it in my bag. I told him if he touches anything and keeps on following me, I will call he cops. He should mail it. That infuriated him more.
Dr. Woodlan is the most uncaring and rude "professional" I have ever witnessed. She is literally in it for the money and nothing else. She is cold and distant, tries to get you out the door ASAP (especially if you have questions), and is more than willing to argue and talk back. She is incompetent (did NOT tell me an important test result for OVER A YEAR, then decided to argue with me over whether or not if she did when I was simply asking about my condition) and her staff is EXTREMELY rude. The guy is the worst, but the little girl will be civil... when she feels like it. They are insistent upon making the patient feel uncomfortable and incompetent despite their lack of civility and knowledge. Woodlan will be very insistent that you pay your bill when it has been less than a week since your last visit. On top of all this, she recommended me for a completely unecessary surgery because both her and montgomery general are of sub-par intelligence. Why be in health CARE when you clearly do not give a fig about your patient or their health? This woman is a disease in the medical profession. Avoid her at all costs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Woodlan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Susanne T Woodlan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSusanne Terese Woodlan Md, 18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 111, Olney, MD
Dr. Susanne T Woodlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olney, MD.