Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I saw Dr. Chowdury admitedly some years ago but at that time I was not able to express my thoughts about my 2 visits on line. He and his staff were dismissive of my excruciating bladder pain caused by interstitial cystitis--a chronic inflammation of the bladder lining. He gave me an inadequate prescription and dose for the pain, (a single, one per day, low dose pill lasting an unpredictable 6-8 hours), suggested I visit a bio-feed back practitioner for pain but gave me no referral nor suggested any specific professional. When I returned, having not found a practioner and having needed to use the meds more quickly than his too-low dosing schedule specified, he was furious and walked out of the room, He refused further treatment. I found him very unprofessional with a lack of compassion, I had some misgivings about the bio feedback but would have been open to persuasion if he added offered any. I sincerely hope he and his staff have since developed more sensitivity for those of us who suffer irretractable pain.
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Interventional Spine Consultants, 1945 E Bay Dr, Largo, FL
Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.