Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury?

Was given over twenty injection's cut my nerve endings off to spine now have neuropathy.

Treated with contempt

I saw Dr. Chowdury admitedly some years ago but at that time I was not able to express my thoughts about my 2 visits on line. He and his staff were dismissive of my excruciating bladder pain caused by interstitial cystitis--a chronic inflammation of the bladder lining. He gave me an inadequate prescription and dose for the pain, (a single, one per day, low dose pill lasting an unpredictable 6-8 hours), suggested I visit a bio-feed back practitioner for pain but gave me no referral nor suggested any specific professional. When I returned, having not found a practioner and having needed to use the meds more quickly than his too-low dosing schedule specified, he was furious and walked out of the room, He refused further treatment. I found him very unprofessional with a lack of compassion, I had some misgivings about the bio feedback but would have been open to persuasion if he added offered any. I sincerely hope he and his staff have since developed more sensitivity for those of us who suffer irretractable pain.

Absolutely wonderful

Dr Chowdhury was able to help me recover, far better than the previous three doctors were able to do, and without medications.

If your looking for spinal injections this is the doctor for you. If not go elsewhere.

Dr. Susanti K Chowdhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.