Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suseela V Narra has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 15
I also saw her aesthetician Alicia. Hands down the very best facial/experience I have ever had! My skin looked good before she started and GREAT when she was done! She has a really nice touch instead of that feathery (you have no confidence touch) just going thru the motions. She knows her products and she proposed a laser treatment for me that I completed because I had such confidence in her. I love my result!
My two daughters (ages 3 and 8) saw Dr. Narra for diagnosis and treatment of an uncomfortable skin condition. They had been to see other providers who, in each case, were pediatric specialists. Dr. Narra out shines those doctors with her patient and respectful handling of children and the confidence of her diagnosis. In addition, she offered a proactive remedy which was both effective and appropriate for young children. We appreciate Dr. Narra's care and would happily recommend her.
I had a delightful visit with Dr Narra. She was concerned about a few spots on my shoulder and biopsied them and she reassured me on some that I was worried about. She also suggested skincare for me and I am amazed what it has done. The woman knows her stuff. I simply felt she cared about me, she might not be timely but when you have her she is just about you.
Dr. Narra has been my dermatologist for over 3 years, since she diagnosed me with melanoma and removed the cancerous mole. I have seen her every 6 months since then, and she has proactively treated several pre-cancerous spots and biopsied a few more moles. I like her so much, I followed her to her new practice.The new office is very nice, with friendly staff and soothing decor. I would highly recommend Dr. Narra to my friends.
I was referred by a neighbor to this new dermatologist. I am thrilled we now have a great derm in Issaquah without having to go to Bellevue and deal with traffic. She checked my mole that I was worried about (yet I ignoring) and gave me options for treatment. I also had her inject Botox in my forehead frown lines and I am thrilled with the result! She is an informative, calm, painfree injector.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Suseela V Narra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTerry L Jacobson Md, 710 NW Juniper St Ste 204, Issaquah, WA
Dr. Suseela V Narra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.