More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suseela Piduru
Dr. Suseela Piduru, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lutz, FL. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Piduru is affiliated with All Children's Hospital, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and University Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suseela Piduru has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bacterial Infections
- Child Development
- Chronic Illness
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Eating Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Learning Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Port-Wine Stain
- Vascular Malformations
- Viral Human Hepatitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Piduru is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
All Children's Hospital
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
University Community Hospital
Oak Hill Hospital
Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
42 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Suseela Piduru accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4927 Van Dyke Rd, Lutz, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suseela Piduru in this video.
Dr. Suseela Piduru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.