Dr. Sushama Mody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sushama Mody?

Very disappointment.

I have visited the PA at this office and unfortunately had to visit this Dr due to the PAs absence. Dr. Mody had no sign of compassion, bed sides manners, sympathy, or empathy for my condition. I felt she did not care about me or my condition. I went to the office feeling sick and came out feeling worse. As a nurse, I have met many physicians and would never expect this behavior from one. I couldn't believe her demeanor if it wasn't for my husband being in the room to confirm it. I will never go to her again.

She has been my doctor for 9 years

Dr. Mody takes time to listen and is a good diagnostician. She's smart and has great instincts. I travel from Manhattan to see her, and it's worth the travel time!

frustrated

I have been seeing dr mody for almost 3 years and received more help from my primary physician. How can someone that is an RA be so dismissive and cold. All work no humanity. As you have guessed I'm switching ASAP.

She didn't listen and rushed through. Waited only to sit there and be ignored for 5 minutes if that!

I will miss Dr. Modi

The most professional, caring, easy to relate to in the professional field. Extremely capable, always trying to find ways to help the patient in every way possible. Explains to patients medications to be taken, side effects, and how to take them. Dosages carefully explained. While she is seeying you, she gives you her undivided attention. Nurturing, giving, excellent bed-side manner, listens attentively, and will go the extra mile even when she doesn't have to. Dr. Modi is no longer in Park Ave., and traveling to the Bronx is extremely difficult for me.

Great listener.Caring and thoughtful physician.Excellent bedside manner and spot-on diagnostician.