Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sushil Duddempudi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Dental Implants
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 6
I have been plagued with chronic pancreas problems for many years. Dr. Duddempudi spent the time to explain to me my condition and how we would go about treating it. He is the first doctor that has ever taken the time to actually explain anything to me. I am happy to say that I am recovering well. He is also really good about returning phone calls and I have personally recieved followup calls from him at nights and weekends after he is done with his day. Truly a terrific doctor.
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Sushil Duddempudi accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Gastroenterology, 7200 Wyoming Springs Dr Ste 1300, Round Rock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sushil Duddempudi in this video.
Dr. Sushil Duddempudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.