Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sushil S Lacy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
He decided what I had before we got started. I ask him questions about procedures and he just waved me off with his hands and said he more "meaty" issues to deal with. I wanted to know what they were going to do to me and there was no answer from him.Just brushed the questions aside and wanted to go on about other things.
Dr. Lacy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Sushil S Lacy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSushil Solomon Lacy Md, 4615 S 80th St, Lincoln, NE
Dr. Sushil S Lacy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.