Dr. Sushil Mehrotra Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sushil Mehrotra?

scared

Posted on September 9th, 2015

The Dr was very nice and friendly and so was the staff. I still have to have the special blood work n x ray. And maybe bone marrow. But I'm not having the bone morrow unless they put me to sleep or give me something to make me not care. I've had shots in my back bone from head to butt and nerves burned as that Dr said hot enough to cook a turkey. But I was with my mother in law years ago and she was the strongest woman I knew and it hurt her very bad.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Kind, caring, investigative Physician. Provides quality care. Staff is caring too.

AWESOME DR.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Mehrotra was my Dr. for a very long time and I think he is the greatest dr ever. When I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer at the age of 15 he was a comfort to have the one thing about him that is great he is up frint and treats you with compassion and dignity if my cancer would ever return he would be the one I would be calling. I am now 37 yrs old and have been in remission for 22 yrs and thanks to him. So without him I would not be here writing this.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

He was great when caring for my mom. He showed that he actually cared for her. He was more than willing to answer any questions that my mom or I had. He was able to explain it in terms that I could understand.

Would not provide Menactra to my 13 yr. old until age 14?

Posted on October 10th, 2009

I have had mixed feeling with the Dr I took both my children to her and she is very brief in telling you what u really need to know. My youngest daughter was very ill last year and I couldn't get her into see her until 2 days after she was sick. She would not provide my oldest with the menactra shot until she was 14 when recommended age is 11. I decided to take my kids elsewhere and my daughter was given the menactra and other shots she was to receive at age 11.

Posted on October 5th, 2017