Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sushil K Singhi has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My late husband was a patient. Dr singhi was down to earth very thorough trustworthy and he told you upfront what you needed to know whether you wanted to hear it or not. He didn't use all those big medical words he talked where a layman could understand. But you do have to open your mouth and tell him what he needs to know. I used to explain his symptoms using comparisons
This guy was more concerned with looking at himself in the mirror than diagnosing my issue. I have been treated for high blood pressure by him for approximately a year and a half. My blood pressure leveled out at a high rate, which he attributed to "sleep apnea", instead of saying" lets do some tests and determine where the problem lies. Within 2 months of the last visit I have suffered a major heart attack due to a 100 percent blockage in the RCA which has now damaged my heart so bad that it now only functions at 25%. Thanks for looking in the mirror, his physical image darn near cost me my life in my early 40s...
I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Singhi. Going to your cardiologist can be a daunting experience, but he is the kind of guy you want to meet and know to be your doctor. He made me feel welcome and comfortable and explained what my condition was in an easily understandable manner. He is now my family's cardiologist, and I wouldn't trust anyone else.
36 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Sushil K Singhi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Cardiology Associates Pa, 196 Cardiology Dr, Rock Hill, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sushil K Singhi in this video.
Dr. Sushil K Singhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.