Dr. Sushilkumar Tibrewala Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sushilkumar Tibrewala?

Long time patient

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

Has always given me an accurate diagnosis and treatment. Dr. T answers any questions I may have and and is always very professional. He has kept my gastro system working well. Highly recommended.

Wouldn't give him 1 start if that was an option!

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

I waited an hour to see him, then when I got into the office he didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. He told me my condition was because of my other medications for a different health problem I have and that is not true. One because the medication I take I went off of for several months and had not effect in helping my situation. Also my mother in law went to him and she wouldn't give him 1 start if she could. He was very impersonal and told her the pain she was having was totally different to anything else than other doctors and he said if pain meds couldn't take the pain away to try Tylenol...REALLY if narcotics can NOT take the pain away what the heck is Tylenol going to do?? I personally wouldn't take my cat to him. I will not go back to any follow up appointment and neither with my mother in law.

very happy....

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I had no problem getting in and getting scheduled for my test . The staff was friendly and made my visit nice...

Posted on March 19th, 2012

very helpful office staff, very prificient, expert in diagnosis, highly recommend.

Patient for over 25 years

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Had an encounter with the office staff. They were extremely rude. For the second year in a row they lost my appointment. I fell thru the cracks according to them. Started yelling at me over the phone. I wanted to talk to the Doctor. They told me he would not believe anything I told him only believe them. After 25 years I will be looking for another Doctor.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

-very polite, soft-spoken, excellent bedside manners, very qualified and caring.

Find someone else

Posted on September 16th, 2010

It is easy to get an appointment cause this guy is awful. He does not listen, he his rough and his staff is rude. You are a bother to him and his staff! I was suppose to reschedule a follow up and the secretary told me she would call, i waited a week, then called her, she still would not make a follow up. It took 3 months to get her to make appointment then he got loud with me and said "If you are no more concerned with getting better do not waste his time". Yesterday was my last visit. He and his staff are idiots and should go back to whatever country they came from.

Cash Only Policy for Self-Pay Patients

Posted on July 7th, 2010

I was told prior to my first appointment that I must pay $100 up front. At my appointment, I paid w/a credit card and was then sent into the exam room. Next thing I knew, I was being told that they were not supposed to take a credit card from a self-pay patient, and that I had to leave and go get the $100 in the form of cash in order to be seen by Dr Tibrewala. I left and brought back the cash, but it was the most undignified experiences I've ever had at a doctor's office. Also, Dr Tibrewala was only in the exam room for a couple of minutes. He scheduled me for my colonoscopy, but I had to request the endoscopy myself. Fortunately, everything went smoothly...and I am thankful that he was able to remove 3 polyps, but unfortunately the way I was treated in his office left a bad impression on me.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

very poor bedside manners. Poor communication, less courteous staff

Posted on March 6th, 2017