Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sushma S Hirani has the following 1 specialty
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Sushma S Hirani has the following 1 expertise
- Alternative Medicine
Dr. Sushma S Hirani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 13
Dr. Hirani is the real deal. She is the best of both worlds: traditional medicine training and life-changing functional medicine insights and applications. She takes the time to explain your system and lab results, explain the treatment, and thoroughly assess your condition throughout your regimen. I feel SO much better. I'm never leaving this practice!
I've been seeing Dr. Hirani regularly for over a year now as she manages my bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. I'm impressed with her comprehensive, kind and professional approach to my case. She's always very balanced in her recommendations and gives me the confidence that I'm on the right track.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 2005
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRose Wellness Center, 2944 Hunter Mill Rd Ste 101, Oakton, VA
Dr. Sushma S Hirani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakton, VA.