Dr. Sushma S Nakka Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sushma S Nakka?

Very Poor Staff & doesn't do what was promised!

I have visited Dr. Nakka on Oct 12,2017 for low iron & anemia & all she did was ask me questions & didn't even take my blood or anything at the initial visit! She said we need 2 call the insurance & then we will set up the iron shots! Well I just went for blood work on Nov 15,2017 & now their saying I need a blood transfusion! If she had gotten her act together & called me back after several attempts I would not be in this position! I am very disappointed in the way they conduct business! I will be going there Mon morning to decline the blood transfusion & tell her if she doesn't give me the iron shot then find me someone that will!

She is the worst person you can go to for assistance. I would prefer her associates over her anyday. She can be rude and dismissive. I mean we are dying here for crying out loud.