Dr. Sushruta Prusty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sushruta Prusty?

my ER visit

This man is a great doctor who I owe a great deal of thanks to. I came in suffering extreme pain I went into the ER having extreme stomach pains and Dr Prusty and the ER nurses who helped me were great he diagnosed me quickly and I was on my way also he was extremely busy and was nice enough to set me up with a gastroenterologist and a new primary care doctor since I didn't have one. I owe this man a big thank you for helping me get back on my feet Great doctor anyone who has him is in good care

Ex-colleague and a Patient

An amazing diagnostician, gentleman and a scholar.

Dr. Prusty was very cautious and extremely professional during my emergency room visit. He treated me with kindness and great care explaining everything that was going to take place. The Emergency Department at St. Elizabeth's was excellent.

Arrogant and overconfident. Stay away. POOR physician.