Dr. Susie Chung Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susie Chung?

Terrible Receptionist

I'm sure the doctor is great but her receptionist is terrible. Receptionist gave me the "first" appointment of the day at the Centre St. location. I show up 10 minutes before my appointment and was told that it would be longer than a 30 minutes wait because were people in front of me. I asked if I could reschedule because I was on a tight schedule and she did not seem too sure about the 30 minutes. I asked again for the first appointment of the day and she gave me the same noon time. Now I'm concered that if I make that appointment would I have to wait at least 30 minutes when I show up to the "first" appiontment of the day. She rudely replied "you will alaway wait at the doctors office". My wife has been going to this doctor for about a year now and will no longer and I won't be going back for shore.

dont go!!!

i've been dealing with insurance for the past 3 months for my claims. it all went bad because her staff bills/codes the visits to her LAB all using wrong codes so then your insurance will bill you massive deductible amounts. useless!!!!! def not coming back to see her again!! her office staff are pretty bad at what they do because they didnt fix my problem. i'm getting the runaround calling all 3 places and they each tell me to call the other to fix the problems.

Dr. Susie Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.