Dr. Susie Lim Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susie Lim?

Caring OB, Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Lim was the OB for my first child I delivered two weeks ago. She listens and explains things very well without being condescending, is extremely kind and sympathetic, and very conscientious. She thought I was measuring small for how many weeks I was at, and made sure to contact a perinatologist, did her due diligence, and got me in for additional tests to check the health of both me and the baby. She made me feel secure and like nothing was slipping through the cracks, and didn't take any chances to ensure the health of the baby. She even came to visit me in recovery at night as one of her shifts was ending, just to check in, see how I was doing, and congratulate us. I almost don't want to review her because she's that good and I don't want her patient load filling up!

Type 2 Diabetes