Dr. Susie N Chung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susie N Chung?

She is very condescending and made me very uncomfortable as though she did not have my best interest.

Such a wonderful office all around!!

Very Satisfied - 12 year patient

I've been a patient of Dr. Chung's for 12 years. I followed her from Towson, to Glen Burnie and back to Towson again. I'm shocked to read the negative reviews here. Although they have some strict policies regarding paperwork and arriving for appointments on time, I respect them for doing their best to be efficient and honor everyone's time. In my 12 years dealing with Dr. Chung and her staff I have always felt well cared for and informed. I know lots of other patients of Dr. Chung who love her and her practice! Unfortunately, it's usually the complainers in life who make time to give their opinions. It's just the way of the world. I say keep up the excellent work!

I LOVE my obgyn! Over the years Dr. Chung has offered me so much compassion during miscarriages and infertility. When i needed surgery her calm assertive presence made be completely at ease. Through her guidance and referrals i was able to become pregnant! She especially showed me great patience and understanding when i was being overly anxious during my healthy pregnancy. Her always courteous staff make every effort to book appointments for my convenience. I always look forward to my visits to this office.

It doesn't get any better than Dr. Chung

I have been a patient of Dr. Chung's for 6 years now. She delivered my two children and we had a wonderful experience both times. St. Joseph's Hospital also was great! Dr. Chung takes a very personal approach to her patients since she is a solo practitioner. If you want a personal and caring doctor who will do her best for you, I highly recommend Dr. Chung.