More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susie Ohr MD
Dr. Susie Ohr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenview, IL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Susie Ohr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Susie Ohr has the following 7 expertise
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Susie Ohr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susie Ohr - Posted on July 28th, 2017
One of the best- very professional! We have been going to her for 5 years... we trust her with our 3 & 5 year old. She's right 99% of the time except when my motherly instincts knew my daughter needed her tonsils out. But, she agreed and respected our decision as parents. Our children will grow up with having her as their doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Susie Ohr - Posted on July 17th, 2015
Imagine having doctor that you can not only trust with your children's lives, but who your children will love and adore. Our two year old son actually gets as excited going to visit Dr. Ohr as he does going to the park. She is a great doctor/person and my husband and I highly recommend her!
27 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1992
Ohio State University Hospital
Dr. Susie Ohr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH SHORE UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM, 1435 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susie Ohr, MD - Pediatrics in Glenview, IL, in this video.
Dr. Susie Ohr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenview, IL.