Dr. Susila Subramanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susila Subramanian?

Makes you feel like an incompetent parent

As a first time mother I don't always know the right things to do. This doctor makes you feel like a complete idiot. Either you are too concerned about your child's illness or you aren't concerned enough. Regardless, she makes you feel like you are dumb for not knowing the exact thing to do for your child. I'm not a doctor, that's why I call you! Also, she never follows up after an appointment or when my child has been in the emergency room.

Knowledgeable but rude

This doctor will push a gazillion vaccines for your child. Will tell you that you are delusional if you question the safety of vaccines, will even tell you that it would be irresponsible to resist. Like another reviewer said, was indifferent to our concerns about breastfeeding. If you can live with these issues, she may be the right for you.

Doctor's vist for my kid

The doctor does not spend enough time with the patient. She referred me to a doctor for a different symptoms. The referral was not good at all. I don't if they have some kind of cartel. I had to visit another doctor to get the symtoms fixed. Overall, satisfaction level is low.

dr sushila subramanian the most horrible

she does not know how to diagose..........no manners and most horrible terrible person.

Frustrated

I want to like this doctor! As first time parents, we were needing some encouragement and patience. I found her to be completely ambivalent about my success with breastfeeding. She also acted stand-offish and rude towards our vaccination concerns. At one visit, she even lost record of one of our vaccines, and tried to give our baby a double-dose on the spot! But I resisted and the nurse produced proof of full vaccination after a few minutes of searching, to my relief. (the nurse who administers the vaccines is great) I mostly wish that this doctor would have applauded our interest in our daughter's health. I keep going back only because I want consistent care and records for my daughter. I really would not recommend this doctor.